- THE MENU:
- Egg and bacon
- Egg, sausage and bacon
- Egg and spam
- Egg, bacon and spam
- Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
- Spam, egg, sausage and spam
- Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
- Spam, spam, spam, egg, and spam
- Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam
- Lobster thermidor aux crevettes with a Mornay sauce garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam
- Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam, tomato and spam
— Have you got anything without spam?
— Well, there’s spam egg sausage and spam, that’s not got MUCH spam in it.
— I don’t like spam!
Do you like spam? We all hate spam!
This is why many of us, ISPs and email hosts use spam-filters to stop receiving unsolicit emails. This is so clever…
But now you’re going to send a newsletter to your subscribers / prospects list. Are you sure your newsletter arrive your recipients? It can be rejected by some of these spam-filters as well. This is the back of a coin.
And now what?
You can use the free SpamCheck service to test your newsletter before you send the email out. This tool analyzes your message is less likely to be considered spam by the filters.